xcp for NTFS files?

basilberntsen
I heard rumors that xcp is being worked on for NTFS files- is anyone familiar with progress on that? I've started using it for more than just copying data- any time I need an index of my filesystem, I use an xcp scan, which allows me to match on the metadata without hitting the filesystem again.

RE: xcp for NTFS files?

Parisi, Justin

Yes, this is being worked on, as well as other enhancements. ;)