cdot initial setup help

Mr. John W. Miller
Greetings,

I have been using Netapp and ONTAP for years.

I am new to CDOT.

I am setting up a FAS2552 system running NetApp Release v8.3P1.

I have a single HA Pair and have created a two node cluster.

This should be very simple.

I am looking for simple examples of how to initially configure my cluster.

Where do I find such examples or templates?

thanks

RE: cdot initial setup help

Taylor Riggan
Hey John,