Showmount -e?

basilberntsen
Does anyone know why showmount -e doesn't work in CDOT? Will it ever work?

Re: Showmount -e?

Tim McCarthy
It does work. You need to enable it.
Forget if it is vserver our volume option...i think the former.

Might need to be in advanced or diag to set though.

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 2:08 PM -0700, "Basil" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone know why showmount -e doesn't work in CDOT? Will it ever work?

RE: Showmount -e?

marcel.juhnke

On the Utility ToolChest there is a custom showmount utility available for 8.2.

It’s a set of Python scripts that need to be copied to the client machines which uses ONTAP APIs to provide the same functionality.

Best regards

Marcel

cid:image001.png@01D0EFA1.22C05EB0

Marcel D. Juhnke - Senior Storage Analyst

EALA IS Delivery Center - ASG

Accenture Services GmbH

Graf-Stauffenberg-Str. 6 - D-95030 Hof / Germany

Phone: +49 (9281) 925 2877
Mobile: +49 (175) 57 60019
Mail / Skype for Business:
[hidden email]

NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineer

Sitz: Kronberg. Registergericht: Königstein im Taunus, HRB 5967.
Geschäftsführer: Marcus Huth, Frank Mang, Stefan Smolka, Michael Sturm.

--- Confidential ---

Upcoming absence: 25.05. – 29.05.