Showmount capability in 8.2.2?

Robert Clark

Is anyone aware of a way to check which clients have a particular NFS export mounted, in 8.2.2?

I’ve installed and worked with the showmount command written in python, but it appears to only output the export list.

Thanks,

[RC]

Re: Showmount capability in 8.2.2?

Fred Grieco
You mean a showmount -a?   Not that I know of.    That information is stale though usually even in 7 mode,  since it's not cleared out until filer reboot  (as far as I know).

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Robert Clark