Netappdjenga

Bert Kiers-2
Hi,

A collegue fell off his chair when I proposed this game so I share the idea.

Take a working Netapp metro cluster (preferably non-production).
Players take turns to disconnect one connector until the cluster stops
functioning.  The player that disconnected the last one, loses.

Grtnx,
--
Bert

AW: Netappdjenga

marcel.juhnke

We actually did a quite similar thing a few years ago when we decommissioned one of our old systems.

My colleague and me pulled a disk one after another and who brought the Filer to panic, had lost.

We called it Russian Filer Roulette back then, but Netappdjenga is also a nice name for it 😊

Greetings

Marcel

Gesendet von meinem Windows 10 Phone