Considering buying an F330

David Drum
Hello anyone and everyone,

I found the article announcing this list on comp.protocols.nfs via
Deja News.  Rather than lurk for a while, I need to jump right in and
ask a leading question:

        If you the choice to make again, would you buy another Network
        Appliance, or would you get the biggest disk array you could
        find for the same money?  Why?

We're about to buy an F330, and I am in search of decision reassurance.
I can't help but think I am splurging some.

Regards,

David K. Drum
david at more.net
--
"That man has a rare gift for obfuscation." -- ST:DS9 * "It's hard to
be bored when you're as stupid as a line." -- Vernor Vinge * "Reality