Closing cifs sessions by id in 8.2

basilberntsen
Hi, I'm running 8.2.3 and need to close a specific cifs session by ID for troubleshooting and taking a trace. The command cifs session close appears to have been introduced in 8.3... Is there another way, maybe from node or system shell, to kill a specific session?

Re: Closing cifs sessions by id in 8.2

basilberntsen
Found it- network connections active delete works.