CDOT change SNMP traphost port?

BERNTSEN Basil

Hi folks,

Does anyone know whether it's possible to set CDOT 8.2.3 up to send SNMP traps to a traphost using a specific port number? I tried system snmp traphost add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx and it didn't work. I googled around a bit on this subject and couldn't find any results either.

Thanks!

Basil

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.  Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. Please visit http://sgasdisclosure.com for important information regarding SG Americas Securities, LLC (“SGAS”). Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information regarding swap transactions with SOCIETE GENERALE.