7-mode snap list with year

basilberntsen
Hi, I'm trying to write a module into a home-grown management tool that will alert us when snapshots are kept longer than their retention target. It works fine for CDOT, but I'm having trouble with the time stamps in 7-mode. They omit the year.

I need to use cli to get this, I can't use powershell or the api. Does anyone have an idea?

Re: 7-mode snap list with year

basilberntsen
I think I have a solution. Snap list doesn't show the year, but snap delta directly shows the age.